Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fail step 1 - hinata
if i were u..its simple....dont take any breaks...keep studying..do over qbank and review kaplan books once more...and FA a couple more times and reschedule your exam...

dont worry abt matching until...u are done with all your exams..thats the least of your worries...no one is perfect..

god bless each of us differently...i wil lpray for you....dont be scared....keep going ...

u only fail if u quit......show us you are a fighter!
btw...let me share a personal story with you...i did maths in high school..and i got a C...i wasn't convinced i sucked that much...so i studied my ass off...and wrote the exam 4 months later..lots of practice questions and extra classes .....i was sure i wasnt that stupid..i am no brainiac...i worked hard....eventual results showed

I GOT A DISTINCTION WITH TRIPLE A'S .... that means that i know my stuff......so....you can definitely get 260+ just make sure you know your weak areas and conquer it
Online-Personalized USMLE Preparation Program

BASIS

“... a quality education that prepares professionals for a dynamic, globally-oriented healthcare environment”

METHOD

“If you hear something you will forget it, if you see something you will remember it, if you experience something you will understand it…”

CONTACT

Tel #: 641.715.3900 ext 833768

OUTCOME

100% Guaranteed
Online-Personalized USMLE Preparation Program

BASIS

“... a quality education that prepares professionals for a dynamic, globally-oriented healthcare environment”

METHOD

“If you hear something you will forget it, if you see something you will remember it, if you experience something you will understand it…”

CONTACT

Tel #: 641.715.3900 ext 833768

OUTCOME

100% Guaranteed
Geat
dont give up....
Myself, Sumita Dalal, was sitting where you are sitting right now. Yes, I was once a Medical School school student. Studying for exams was never quite easy and USMLE exams were a struggle. Then came the one day that changed everything - the day I failed the USMLE.

Failing the USMLE was one of the most devastating, crushing, and heartbreaking experiences of my life. Not only was I aware that I would have to wait another 12 months before getting a residency but I knew that I didn't have the money to continue taking the exam. I had to pass the second time around or I wouldn't be a PGY-1. I just didn't have the funds to take the exam a third time, and I needed a job to pay my loans and support myself.

But before taking the USMLE again I knew I needed to do one thing - I had to figure out what I did wrong in the first exam and not make the same mistakes twice. So then began my struggle to find a TRUE boutique tutoring service- that was not some big name de-personalized commercial unfeeling program.

Finding a USMLE tutor was grueling back then (2009)- and it still is. There was only one certain resource that is available online, personalized with needed live help, and to top it off gives a 100% guarantee! AND IT WAS TOUGH TO FIND IT…

Taking the USMLE the second time was grueling but armed with this unique online, personalized (with needed live help),100% guaranteed service I passed the USMLE the second time and NOW the story continues-with YOU!

This service knows how hard it is to take exams. But they also knows that it is more important to get it right the first time or correct your mistakes quickly so that you can ultimatley succeed. This is why they wants to help you succeed as fast as possible.
BOTTOM LINE: GET MORE INFO BY CALLING 641.715.3900 ext 833768 IMMEDIATELY.
Hi

I am not sure how you feel now, but it seems best to me to start working with somebody. A good study partner, or, a tutor. I do tutoring for Step 1. You would tell me a little bit about your weak areas, we would design a personalized plan and work through the tuff time together in well-organized manner. That should bring your confidence back. If you wait too long prior tackling the studies again, many details become forgotten and it can be harder then to get to studying again. I have seen people to waste years after a failure.

If you decide for tutor sessions, feel free to contact me at i.kk38@yahoo. com (I am an MD-PhD physician scientist with very broad background).

All the best!
Myself, Sumita Dalal, was sitting where you are sitting right now. Yes, I was once a Medical School school student. Studying for exams was never quite easy and USMLE exams were a struggle. Then came the one day that changed everything - the day I failed the USMLE.

Failing the USMLE was one of the most devastating, crushing, and heartbreaking experiences of my life. Not only was I aware that I would have to wait another 12 months before getting a residency but I knew that I didn't have the money to continue taking the exam. I had to pass the second time around or I wouldn't be a PGY-1. I just didn't have the funds to take the exam a third time, and I needed a job to pay my loans and support myself.

But before taking the USMLE again I knew I needed to do one thing - I had to figure out what I did wrong in the first exam and not make the same mistakes twice. So then began my struggle to find a TRUE boutique tutoring service- that was not some big name de-personalized commercial unfeeling program.

Finding a USMLE tutor was grueling back then (2009)- and it still is. There was only one certain resource that is available online, personalized with needed live help, and to top it off gives a 100% guarantee! AND IT WAS TOUGH TO FIND IT…

Taking the USMLE the second time was grueling but armed with this unique online, personalized (with needed live help),100% guaranteed service I passed the USMLE the second time and NOW the story continues-with YOU!

This service knows how hard it is to take exams. But they also knows that it is more important to get it right the first time or correct your mistakes quickly so that you can ultimatley succeed. This is why they wants to help you succeed as fast as possible.
BOTTOM LINE: GET MORE INFO BY CALLING 641.715.3900 ext 833768 IMMEDIATELY
THanks sumita!i called them and joined!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »