Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my result. - lovetest
mlenailer, thank you. I am already there, but it's not as much fun as this one. I got so many friends here.
But I am sure i'll see them very soon on step 2CK.
Happy for you!!! Congratsyyyyyyy!!!! I know it is a good score, and you know what at the end nobody cares about your score when you are in residency and working as a Dr.!!!Smile)))

A quick question everybody is saying that NBME 12 is harder than others( I have not taken it yet) What NBME is closer to the real exam? Thanks in advance!!!!
Congrats on that good score lovetest.
hey Congrats!! it done deal :-)
good luck for ck
@naseeha, thank you so much.
@drmary, thank you. MY NBME 12 was higher than NBME 7. NBME 11 and NBME 12 are testing the concepts, and I liked it. NBME 7 is based closely on FA, and how good you can memorize stuff. I made a lot of silly mistakes on it. I would say that exam looks like 7, but you have to do all of them(11, 12, 7). As I said I had several questions from them, and If you understand the concepts from them, you'll do great.
@usmlemania2011, thank you so much
Thank you so much!!! Party time!!!!
drmary, I am already studying full time for step 2CK, but I will have a small celebration with my hubby in the evening,
GONGRATSssssssssss Smile)))

That is a very Nice Score Smile I am sure you will do much more better on step2!

Thanks for sharing. All the Best!

Uragan
Spasibo uragan . Wish you all the best as well
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »