Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unmatched...old img - augmentin
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR FAILURES!...

I Myself, was sitting where you are sitting right now. Yes, I was once a Medical School school student. Studying for exams was never quite easy and USMLE exams were a struggle. Then came the one day that changed everything - the day I failed the USMLE.

Failing the USMLE was one of the most devastating, crushing, and heartbreaking experiences of my life. Not only was I aware that I would have to wait another 12 months before getting a residency but I knew that I didn't have the money to continue taking the exam. I had to pass the second time around or I wouldn't be a PGY-1. I just didn't have the funds to take the exam a third time, and I needed a job to pay my loans and support myself.

But before taking the USMLE again I knew I needed to do one thing - I had to figure out what I did wrong in the first exam and not make the same mistakes twice. So then began my struggle to find a TRUE boutique tutoring service- that was not some big name de-personalized commercial unfeeling program.

Finding a USMLE tutor was grueling back then (2009)- and it still is. There was only one certain resource that is available online, personalized with needed live help, and to top it off gives a 100% guarantee! AND IT WAS TOUGH TO FIND IT…

Taking the USMLE the second time was grueling but armed with this unique online, personalized (with needed live help),$11K/Step, 100% guaranteed service I passed the USMLE the second time and NOW the story continues-with YOU!

This service knows how hard it is to take exams. But they also knows that it is more important to get it right the first time or correct your mistakes quickly so that you can ultimatley succeed. This is why they wants to help you succeed as fast as possible.
BOTTOM LINE: GET MORE INFO BY CALLING 641.715.3900 ext 833768 IMMEDIATELY.

any other jobs out there for MD degree but without any residency? besides just flipping burgers?
uri,

this is awesome...8 advertised positions, for thousands of looking for residency..kind of like a scratch off lottery ticket with small jackpot winnings...not great, but better than nothing.thanks u very much for this post.
sorry about all these posts . what a bout working like jobs EMT?
I have been told to stay in the medical field as much as possible. So being an EMT should a plus but it's not easy becoming one.
i see docsamm, it requires going back and getting some basic credentials and courses and certifications and exams, without guarantee of full time job and generally a salary tough to support self let alone begin to think about paying back US citizen FMG student loans. oh well let's all keep trying and keep not giving up!
what about PA program i heared that it pays well like 80k
sure , PA is definitely option, but isn't it two years program and of course pay tuition...it's better than sitting around doing nothing, but some just don't want to or unable to do it for whatever reason or excuse...PA, NP, MA but it's like MD don't want to help PA and PA don't want to make it easy for MDs. Not to be discouraging, but this is how it seems to be I believe; what a joke
as far as i saw, PA is 4 yr. and as u said well, they wont make it any eaiser for MDs...specially fmgs! they usually dont give us credit for such...some lower tire programs might, but i havent really heard of. u got to call or go and ask...or get started and hope they might give u some credit for ur MDs. but, i havent heard of any PA programs to be 2 yr.

i have discussed this with many well expereinced american pas with yrs of expo. they are not happy at all...coz the MDs make them work hard for real cheap...they got to go thru the same stress and hardship and even lawsuit for real cheap ! they said nursing is way better, coz it is more flexible which make u earn more $$$ with less flexible hrs and u can choose to work any where at ur convenient hr and location...with less responsibility!a studetn nurse has much more options in terms of job and the flexibilities...some schools even pay for u...so see wht works for the best. gl
sorry for the typo...i am multitasking!!! see wht works the best for u and with school gives u a better option. gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »