Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[paaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssss - cbcman
Congrats man!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!celebrate!!!!!
@2012applicant any decent man would apologize for blaming someone of lying in addition to saying congrats to him.learn some etiquettes plz before planning to start practicing medicine
Congratulations cbcman Smile You have been so helpful to everyone. Have you taken your other steps? All the best.
no problem 2012

thank all u guys for the wishes ...now im studying for my ck , i will keep checking the forum i will help any one needs help , since im studying for ck i wont be able to do skype live help ...but if anyone have a Q please posted here or email me at maqboul78...i have few already send me their notes who i give them tips .
tonight inshallah i will post my experience , what i did for the exam and what was my strategy during the encounter.
@cbcman ... can u please send me a the score report part of ur result along with the date please
@sana2, Thank you so much for teachings. I didn't wanted people to panic thinking that they won't get results till next week because I was not sure whether cbcman was telling truth or not as he was the only person who got the result when he posted. Sorry cbcman, forgive me.
@ CGY
send me ur email
thorrister please send it ... so i can share ur happiness soon Big Grin
lol ... no email yet mister ! U moron ... do not think ur over smart ... u jack ass ... shut up and find some job !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »