Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very important for all PD's - janitor
wat u think about this iq stuff
I think it sucks people should not be judged according to iq,in the end this stupid test shows only to ability to perofrm stupid tasks..evaluates only 2% of your real abilities
our society loves to creates differences,to put people on top of others thinking that this is the right way...
look what s goin on: people dyin,mostly inocents cause somebody is thinking that knows a different ,better way that the real one which says simply love each other...
it really sucks man,we suck actually,you know,nothin changes ,we don t learn from history we repet the same mistakes...
so how do u feel about rankings...do u think they should even out the attendings and funding to balance the programs or do you go for a system to have hopkins ,harvard at the top and harlem at the bottom
unfortunately things are not that easy...
this system is functioning this way for years...
I would love to see all places having people directly interested in teaching and not in business...
To be honest with you we are part of the system..as much as we dont agree with many things we should play by it s rules if we want to succed.
perhaps after that if we have the power will change somethin at a small scale,but still will make a difference.there are good programs that don t have funding for a certain academic activity,but let em tell you somethin,I don t think that if you really want somethin you ll have to stop it cause the program won t alloud you..
People are lead by words ,some of them are not true,truth is in the middle...
by other words big names are not as big in numbers,and no names are better than big names.
hey florin..........m sure you are one of the anti-Indians. Do you know how many Indian medical graduates are into a residency program in US at this moment? Its beyond your imagination. No PD is such a dumb ass to show a candidate that his/her country has a low IQ and that's why he is not considering applicants from that country. You glorified yourself in that very same category.......being jealous of other people's progress. You are a looser man.........dont be so sissy in appreciating others.
by the way are you from india or pakistan?
India ofcourse
where in India are you from?
Calcutta,,,,,,,
This is a bunch of crap by some bigots that will do anything to feel superior.For example,we know in most developing country data collection is very difficult,even WHO keep estimating,for someone to put up this, is just ridiculous,I guess most of the people from these parts of the world are mentally retarded going by this fallacy.

janitor,do you really need this crap to know indians are intellectually sound.I guess it is the stress of the matching,cos I will not thank anyone that gives my country that ridiculous IQ.You dont need people to tell you who you are.GL all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »