Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONFESSION!!! pathoma!!! - zen786
thanks guys,this discussion is unbeleivable helpful for me as I could not eventually deide what to choose.i cnoclude this

PATHOMA+Goljan Audio(I heard audios ,they are amazing)
who is with me???
your opinions??????
Thanks a lot grinder I really like his style Smile

@ucraycray u should finish one thing at a time Smile it'll b difficult to do both Smile
@77 pathoma is amazing and u add goljan audios after pathoma and ur set for pathology Smile
does pathoma cover all the material is nessesary for step 1???
@77 yes he covers all of pathology.... He helps u understand pathology unlike goljan who comes of as facts... If u are someone like me who requires being taught to and can't just sit there adlnd read then pathoma is the way bro this thing is amazing u will understand rather memorize of course u have to remember but it'll b easier as I have examples above also if U get a chance check out his sample video on pathoma.com and like tictoc said he's done both so he's actually stating very solid points about goljan being too much for step Smile
thanks zen.u helped me a lot to figure out this problematic question.I had fear to miss something if going with pathoma.as an IMG i try to do my best.hope this composition of goljan audio and pathoma will leave only things to do that depends already at me only Smile)))))))
@zen thanx for your review about pathoma , i am also planing to do" pathoma + Goljan audio "but do you belief that this combo is powerful enuf to score around 250 in step1? as people have scored high with Goljan RR3 but i dont knw that whether u can achieve same results with above mentioned combo or not??...... can you please guide me on that
dear friend the way dr sattar teaches + goljan audio thats veryyy deadly!!!!!! only you can achieve the score ur heart desires and the hard work you put in.... if your efforts are 100% ull score 100% god willing.

i would also recommend if u got a pdf or rapid review or the hardcopy to go over the SIDE BULLET POINTS even though he'll mention most of them but its also a good thing too look over

and you will see that pathology will b the highest subject area as when u do your nbme online it'll tell u where u stand with pathology Smile

cheers I am in no place to recommend anything as my path itself is very weak and im a very slow and weak studying person i require slow pace and multiple breaks but this is why im being honest here with you if u can do both of these as ive done goljan and didn't benefit thats why i went with pathoma and i am in love with it !!! no comparsion in teaching method between goljan and sattar just that goljan has too much info and pathoma is well well organized keep the hard work and ambition up and path is a peace of cake a step itself in the journey !!! Smile
So ,if I do pathoma , is it ok to let goljan go ? Or do goljan after pathoma ? If yes , then just goljan audios or rapid review book too? What's the best way to go about it coz seriously , I understand goljan when he's talking,but his book is way above my station ! I'll appreciate if someone could answer my queries .
if you can understand goljan and your nbme don't consider your path to be a weak area then u have no worries u dont need pathoma but if you did goljan and ur nbme state that pathology is a weak subject then do pathoma and after that listen to his audio you dont need to read his books but if u want to i recommend the bullet points on the side *** and you should see a increase

Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »