Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
done with step 1 - neo15
how many audio questions did u have??? what were they? and were they difficult???
any q banks besides u world was helpful? I'm hearing usmle rx is because it covers the basics.. tahnks neo
thx for sharing, GOD Bless u. Wish u a great score!

How neuroanatomy was tested on your exam?

thx so much.
Good to hear ur done!! Am taking it in July can't postpone it any more. Totally freaking out here stretched my preps over a yr over kp books not helping now. Rev of those taking too long . Started with fa and u world too? How long should I allot? When should take my nbme ,1st one. Abt one n half mnth left. Getting poor subject scores in mle. In full panic mode.
thanks neo15. good luck on your next step.
Thank you.
@ryhm-i got 2 audio questions..yes,they wer difficult.the history n symptoms they gave dint match the murmur in one of thoz 2 questions.
@jdmed-yeah.i did kaplan ,usmle rx,usmle weapon for some subjects only.i just used them for exposure to different kinds of questions n just read the bottom line of the explanations.the only q bank which i have done completely is uworld.usmle weapon-biostats was helpful.
@wikidr-thanks a lot!i got significant number of questions from neuroanatomy.brain pictures with cranial nerves,lesions involving arteries,visual and auditory pathways ...stuff like that..
@sbhowmik-the problem with long and stretched prep period is we forget the content of the subjects we learned earlier..because u have 1 n half months tym its better u do fa and uworld.u can allot more tym to fa coz u can do 50-60 percent of questions in step 1, if u just remember n understand the concepts in fa.take your nbme 2 weeks before the test,it gives you enuf tym from now to prepare and also u get ample time to ponder over your weak areas after taking it .also spare sumtym (atleast 2 hrs) for doing questions..REMEMBER THIS-EVEN THOUGH WE UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT WHILE READING IT,HUMAN BRAIN REMEMBERS IT WELL ONLY WHEN THE CONCEPT IS TESTED AND CHALLENGED BY DIFFERENT QUESTIONS.so do the questions.thanks a lot!
Awesome point. God bless you.
@jdmed84-thanks a lot n gud luck...GOD bless
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »