Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coney island - sys_71082
I think if you have a car then drive in. I took the belt so yes it is drive-able but in the morning the Belt is packed so factor that in. I don't know how much taxi would cost.

I was done around 330 and was back in Queens within 20 min.
thanks that rly helps!
does anyone know how many people theyre interviewing? or how many were there interview day to get an idea?
The DME told me they interview well into January. At my interview there were about 12-15 people if I recall correctly.
ddraper: could you tell us what kind of medical questions they asked you?
Hi
@sys_71082, how was your interview experience? will appreciate any input
what medical question did they ask you? how is the program? did you like it?
in the previous page someone wrote about the interview itself already and my experience was the same as theirs. i cant tell you what medical questions they ask because that would be unfair since it really is a competition at the end of the day and none of us had that information before we went into the interivew. but the general interview layout and info is on page 2 of this thread like i said. GL!
sys_71082, Thank you and good luck.

Do you guys know any information about the 2nd interview? did they say anything about that.
I dont know but I am confused with some applicant who said that 1st one is just screening and the 2nd one mean they are interesting.. I am not sure if that right or not!!
there is no second interview for this program. some programs may CALL as a "1st interview" to screen but if they didnt call then the interview you go to is the real interview and thats it. and i dont think this program calls and screens at all.
https://www.change.org/p/robert-m-wah-md...y-for-them
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »