Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
269 Thank God - peterskype
WOW!!!! Brother What a GREAT score man. Unbelievable, REMARKABLE score.

Hats off to you. I am really proud of you . Your score gave me an Adrenaline rush.

Congrats to you and your family. This is a Christmas gift from God to you. It is a pure blessing from God . Believe no one can achieve this score without the blessing of Almighty.

You deserved much more than this score. I could figure out earlier in the discussion with you that you are definitely going to get 270.

Sorry brother for little late reply as my D day is approaching fast and was busy in that.

You can't believe how happy I am with your success. If I start writing about that then that would be an endless story and I would writing whole night.

I am so amazed with your scores that it would be hard for me to get even close to that. I just shared my experiences for the benefit of whole forum because this forum has given me a lot.

Brother you have BROKEN all the records of this new tough exam. I wish we can work together in the residency as well as have lifetime friendship. If possible drop me email at runforresidency

Once again congrats for the AWESOME score.
One thing more -You are a True human being who even after done with the exam used to come to the CK forum to solve the queries of other people. That shows your greatness.
So I request you to keep visiting us off and on while working on step-3.

Good luck for future endeavors!!!!!!
How did you manage your break time? How many days before did you took UWSA?
Thank you!!
woah thats an awsome score!!!!!!! congrats peterskype
Thank you all.
Thank you mmusmle. I definitely benefited from our discussion here. Sure I will contact you and we can share information on residency and stuff here. you have all my best wishes and prayer.
As for Break time, I took five minutes break after each block in step 1. but for step 2 I realized it would be difficult so yes after each of the first 3 blocks I took one. Mainly to absorb the shock of me not finishing each block, douse my face with water and a sip of coffee. Then I realized it was difficult to go like this, and my anxiety lessened a little bit, so I took blocks number 4 and 5 together, then a break. 6 and 7 together then a break then the last block

My endurance was bad in this exam, I remember feeling palpitations and sweating and flushing constantly for 8 hours.
Managing time in the exam is key. I lost a lot of Q due to this. you have to determine this while on the test unless you can simulate it by taking 2 NBMEs together for example. something I regret I didn't do.

Please don't underestimate Biostats and ethics. You will find a lot of Q in these in the exam day

I wish the best of luck to you in your D Day. You can do it. It will be child's play for you if you can put yourself in the right state of mind.
Thank you peterskype for the wishes. Right now I am thinking this is going to be the most toughest exam I am going to encounter and trying to keep my nerves cool down.

wow
I would like to post this video clip in honor of success of my friend Peter.

Watch this and see what happiness means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCq7eGKcs-w
Watch Will Smiths tears of happiness. What a great moment!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!
Thank you my friend. We will celebrate your success soon Smile

Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »