Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulilah Passed CS - irimsalikmd
Thank you so much for being my study partner you deserved to pass God bless you
hey guys,my cs exam is coming up in 2wks what advice can you guys give me,am writing in chicago
Mash'Allah and Cograts irim for this great job. This is my very first posting. I am an old graduate and passed the Step1 and wishing to take the CS in Nov. I live in PA and would appreciate any kind of your suggestion and help with CS preparations!
Gold Review is doing so many bad things, its advertisement has been removed. Stay away from it if you have not already taken step 2 ck, and are then taking step 2 cs. Its a waste of a lot of foreigners money, will use peoples picture without permission, and has many more failures to is name (that don't advertise themselves) than successes. Especially, stay away from its live online review for step 2 ck, a waste of money when all you need is usmle world. English is my second language, and it was worse after the gold program because they made a lot of fun of me. If English is your first language, than gold is ok, otherwise prepare with anyone else.
Gold review is engaging in bad behavior and overall is useless. Cheaper and better to study the cases with a caring friend who takes the exam the day before you. I failed after using Gold Review. Many more people who use Gold Review fail than succeed, but they don't come on to post because they have moved on. Gold Review is not advertising on this site. They have been temporarily/permanently banned from advertising on this site. Do not go to them. They are using my picture and name on the site despite me asking them to take it down. Saying things I never said. I'm pissed off I did not get a refund. The only people who can benefit from gold is those who have already taken the step 2 ck. Otherwise, they are useless. English is my second language and they made fun of me. I also took the online step 2 ck from them and failed. They really waste a lot of foreigners money, many are too embarrassed or give up so you never hear about them. Unless you are from the US do not go to Gold, they will confuse you more than help you.
It is obvious that usmlewisdom" works for UW or is s private tutor that is desperate and trying to slander a great review
You mention to take UW for step 2 ck yet this is a step 2 CS forum
I will cancel my UW subscription because of your posts I will contact gold to get their lawyers ready to sue you for defamation and slander
Usmlewisdoms IP ADDRESS Has been recorded as spammer
Usmlewisdomwins is an obvious fake user or competitor
Only 2 posts both are slander and defamation posts
The doctor in houston is excellent covered all the key points and helped me a lot in my preparation
Congrats
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »