Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Prematches 2015 (2016 match) Gather Here - student1960
Looks like st johns episcopal shows as participating in NRMP match as per FREIDA website. Now it's possible that they started the season with "all-in" match but later on moved out of match.

Anyone has any insight into that? Were they pre match from the beginning of this season? Has anyone received pre match offer from them? How does their prematch work? Do they offer pre match during the interview or contact the candidate at later time?
If any of these programs are ranking in NRMP for any position and they prematched one person know that program is in Violation of the NRMP and they will be sanctioned

St. John Episcopal? Did you prematch or know 100% sure someone did for 2016? If not they do not go on the list.
St john offered pre match to my friend last week.
St John NY is not in NRMP
Hi dr62,
Would you kindly send me an email at letmeinwillya@ gmail.com ? I have few questions specific to st job. And their pre match? I would appreciate your input.

Good luck to you and all this match season!
@dr62, I wanted to find out what kind of candidates are they offering the pre-matches too? Have all of their spots been filled up already? Was your friend offered prematch on the spot and had to accept right there and then?

What was the interview like and what questions was he/she asked? Appreciate your help and if you don't feel comfortable posting here in public, please get in touch at letmeinwillya

I have an interview coming up so wanted to know and go in prepared.
Internal Medicine Residency Program, Newark Beth Israel Medical (Jersey City)
Mount Sinai Chicago IM
Mount Sinai Chicago FM
Mount Sinai Bronx
Easton PA & Bronx-Lebanon NY
Brookdale, NY IM
St. Barnabas, Bronx Ny IM
interfaith, NY IM
Bergen Psych
Woodhall Peds
Jamaica medical center Ny
Elmhurst, NY. psychiatry.
Flushing hospital, Pediatrics