Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my step 1 experience - pseudomyxoma
Congratulations... thats a really good score...
Can you give your honest opinion about my performance??
Im trying to get more than 250... i have my test in four weeks and a half...
I already read Fa once... some systems twice and others three times..
I did uword once my performance was 71% mixed timed...
Now im reading again FA and my third review of pathoma and doing uworld second round (scores between 80 and 90%)
Two weeks ago i did nbme15 and got 245..
Do you think that is possible to get at least 10 points more in this month?
Can you give an advice about how to reach my goal??
Thanks in advance...
CONGRATS Doc! Thanks for sharing your experience

Best of luck in your future endeavors!
Congratulation! for turn chapter of your journey.
Your hard work paid off. Well done.
Now, time to party with your Loved one for your victory.Enjoy
GL for remaining chapters.
Cheers!
CONGRATULATIONS ,great score
thank you all for the kind words. as sir Cardio has correctly stated, honest hard work is the best thing we can all do to put ourselves in the best position to reach our goals. and the beauty of hard work is that it requires no skill, we are ALL equally capable of working hard. work hard everyone and doors will open for all of you.

@rgcastro690 I think you are certainly on track for 250 or more. 4 weeks is a lot of time, keep hitting FA and pathoma and again, memorization wont get you 250, understanding concepts will. really focus on understanding whatever you are weak in. 245 on 15 is good, you can easily pick up 10 points over this month. I recommend stopping UW questions 2 weeks out from test day and only doing NBMEs, UW trains you to overthink and on the real deal you need to think just right, not too much otherwise you will miss easy points. try to do remaining NBMEs online and timed and focus on your score reports here as you get closer to test day. goodluck!

@kishsr I have pathoma pdf, i can send that to you? qbanks are long expired I did them all online.
Congrats.Awesome score.
Can you please give me tips for anatomy and neuroanatomy. How did you perform well in these subjects.
I am really scared of anatomy.
CongratesSmile Amazing score..welldone
congrats ! Good luck for the future exams
I desperately need pathoma pdf ,any q banks and nbme offline.
Congratulations!you are such an inspiration for all of us!I love your positive attitude!I think if you think positive that itself is the biggest step to success .Also please tell us what else helped you besides the things you have mentioned.Did you have a study partner last few weeks before the exam?Do you recommend one?
CUD U PLS FORWARD ME PATHOMA AS WELL
dollyabrol2011
congrats on ur awesome score
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »