Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago passed - abraham16
I would be very weary of that program, the guy doesn't speak clear english and that will get you a fail in sep and since I just took the cs and passed , I can tell you for sure those videos do not match what I did in my exam, plus how long ago did he take the cs man oh man no wonder so many people fail this simple exam the stuff out there is highly questionable good luck everybody !
thanks abrahma16 I will be counting the days till results come
Guys,
I recommended this Website, you can practice the Patient Note, save and print it. Moreover, it can be emailed.
https://www.csschool.org/patient-note-form
Congrats ! kindly pls email me the sources again in detail that you have used to study for the exam , thank you ... @simkaur106
Can you provide some information on the accommodation in Chicago
Im sharing an apparmetn in chicago did not stay at a hotel but there are lots of them just look in the internet
congrats... you can take externships vidhi why cant you try for it?
yeah kavya is right you can apply for externship at jackson park, there are a million imgs there from everywhere doing observership and externship but they do not make it easy for them to get lors your school sets you up with rotations but call the hospital and ask for the clinical rotations department and they could make an exception for you i have seen this done but it will cost much money! good luck dont worry there are many places to get clinical s just do good research!
bump forhopeful
@abraham16

Thank u, hoping for best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »