Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 3 CCS - sunilw
Sure, no problem. Always willing to help. Step 3 is a tough exam. Just let me know if you have any other questions.
Are there any extra cases in this bank or there are same cases just like u world .plz reply
It has the most commonly tested cases. Some are the same (have to test cholecystitis, appendicitis, DKA, etc) and some are different than Uworld.
I notice that in Uworld CCS that for the orders you have to type the exact words in the orders. In ccscases.com, you only need to type the first few letters. Which one is the way it will be like on test day?
CCScases.com is the correct way. It is exactly like the real test.
Again, why learn one way and then on the real test day have to do something different. Step 3 is hard enough. CCSCases.com is far superior for the CCS portion of the test.
To clarify, for ccscases.com, you can just order "COM" and it will come up with all the orders that begins with COM (i.e. complement, compress, complete blood count). In UWorld you would have to spell out Complete blood count. ccscases.com is just like how the real test works.
I notice there are more orders in ccscases than Uworld. Which way is right?
Again, ccscases.com is the way the real test works. Their website says they have 20,000 orders which they say is the complete order set just like the real test.
Thank you for the information. What score should I be getting to do well?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »