Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-Paying Career Option For Unmatched MDs, while - letsmakeanimpact2018
Do you give us lor as well?
Do you give US LOR too?
How could we trust you with training us, when your English is so messed up? Please do yourself and us a favor, and stop preying on vulnerable people. I understand that you want to become an entrepreneur, but there are harmless ways of becoming one. May I suggest getting a real estate license, and starting a real estate flipping business?

Check this out: www.biggerpockets.com

I am trying to help you. And it's free of charge! And to put icing over the cake, I won't ask you to attend my webinar. :-)
Thanks passingthesteps2017,
I absolutely agree with you on helping people match. Because, ultimately that is the goal. If you decide to start doing this, I suggest only working on your coaching business for 4 hours per day. I have one client already who is studying for Step 3 and has enough time to both. In fact, she decided to join my program, because she wants to do Coaching even after Residency and will give here a head start.

As a Coach, you can partner up with Family Medicine Physicians, Internal Medicine, Functional Medicine and Integrative Medicine. By partnering up you are developing a relationship with Physicians, they get to know your work (actually making a difference), you can ask for a letter of recommendations later. Also, you become a stronger applicant, because you will have this on your CV and show them what you been doing, while preparing for the Match. Keep in mind, you are an entrepreneur when you start this journey and that says a lot.

Most Coaches charge $200 p/month for three 50-minute sessions per month on a 6-12 month program. I recommend starting at $1,000 p/month and building group programs for $200 p/month for those that cannot afford your higher fees. You can have a small group of 10 people and make $2,000 p/month for 6 hours p/month. That is just with one group. I can go more into why you charge this much and how it works.

When you are starting out as a Coach you can make as little as $2000 p/month - $20,000 p/month. It really depends on how much you are willing to put in.

I designed my program for those who are working towards Residency. I will help you structured your programs, provide you with any templates you need. So you can spend your time working with clients, doing intro sessions and continue working towards getting into residency.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your feedback shigatox.
You are welcome.

Final thoughts:

"Making a difference in people's life is NOT EQUIVALENT to making a difference in your pocket"
- Tony Robbins
did not say this ;-)
Us lor wow... what about any hospital experience ,?

Look into https://knewhealth.com and join the team
Your 16-weeks program is too long and the fee is super expensive for people like us. You can make it 2-3 weeks intense course and lower down your fees. That way people will be interested and might try once.
How about if you give 10 free courses to people that dont match next month? That way people here could have actual testimonies and make it legit.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »