Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERNAL Medicine 2012 . Interviews/ Rejections - houstonpass
how is advocate christ/UIC program? how many seats to in match?
Hey veilofroses when did you get the christ invitation? And what are your credientials if you dont mind Smile Its a great program, and I heard they mostly go to the match, (they really dont prematch that many seats, maybe 2)? At least thats what my fellow friends told me...GL
Veilofroses when is ur iv. How to contact the coordinator at Christ UIC. She never picks up the phone. does she reply to email. Can you send us the email ID through which you contacted her. Do you have a GC, I heard they dont take visa needing IMGS
yup have EAD @2k12 I called her n left voicemail n she contacted me again, I got invite recently..thanks for all info @dr.owee
No problem, but do you mind saying how recently did you get it, are they still sending out invites?! Thanks Smile
IV Alameda county medical center
Would anyone pls share their interview experience at Englewood Hospital ,NJ.
Thanks.
Plsss share your iv experience ................................@ Englewood Hospital ,NJ
@ wayforward, the day starts with brief introduction by PD and then attend morning conference. Then you have one general interview and then tour and lunch. After lunch you have another interview which is based on a medical case. Thats's it pretty much.
@skirilarry
Thanks so much.If you dont mind,what kind of medical case do they asked?
Really appreciate it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »