Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERNAL Medicine 2012 . Interviews/ Rejections - houstonpass
@marriet Thanks for the link, I actually meant to post about accommodation sharing as i have a place.

Did you interview at Downstate before?

Also your monkey comment is racist - i'm sorry that's the way i feel about it. I showed it to my spouse (and he's caucasian) too and he finds it very offensive . I am sure that is not what you are but it comes out that way.

@marriet2012 can you and marriet please move your discussion to a different section like the Miscellaneous section of this forum? Thank you both.
I'll refrain from using monkey then Smile Again, please accept my apologies. It had nothing to do with a race.

I was done with NY interviews a long time ago Smile
@ernestina_doc.

Drop your email here, i'll give you some tips about that hospital. I had my IV there in Decmber. It's a little crazy as they interview 20 plus people a day. I know a resident there so i'll email you some tips and her info.

DO NOT believe a thing marriet posts . He is NOT a doctor, in fact some days ago claimed to be Mrs Mary Riet and provided a fake address! He SPAMs this forum daily about FAKE research positions. I have saved pdf copies of all his RACIST posts and the LIES he told. I will email that for you to see also.

And to all sorry about filling up the pages with the posts. The only way i could fight a SPAMMER was to spam him too Smile

Marriet's postings have been thankfully deleted and I have requested the forum admin to delete my postings too.
LOL @marriet2012
marriet is a HE, then HE claimed to be Mrs Mary Riet. I have no comments Big Grin
It is ernestina.doc and it is gmail.
Appreciate it!
@ernestina_doc Did you get the email? Is it ernestina DOT doc ??

@marriet No room for racism in this forum/country/world. You are however free to wear a skirt and chose your gender (as your many IDs) as you please ... LOL
marriet2012 can forward email to me too............ email dreamtomatch.......
can ur frinds help me get prematch there.......... please........

ernestina_doc when is ur iv........
@marriet2012 Yes i did, thanks a million! I will look out for the resident too. But from what you describe, it seems to be a bad program..... oh well.

I also saw the other attachments, smh, what can i say?? In this day and age marriet can write such disgusting things! My only advice, if i may, is that you two should just put all the stuff aside and work on the match process. That's what we are all doing and hopefully we will get our desired posts.
ernestina_doc do u know wat q they ask in iv.......
y no 1 help me...... only argu......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »