Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May God rest her soul in peace!!!!!! - shawn3387
Why does the Lord call the nicest people to Him early?
This world needs them more Sad

A tragic loss to the whole medico community.
May Dr.aamra and her kids find peace in paradise and may god give strength to their family ao that they can bear this loss.
I am really sorry to know that. This is a horrible accident. May she and her kids rest in peace...Ameen
I am really sorry to know that. This is a horrible accident. May she and her kids rest in peace...Ameen
I was saddened to hear abt dr.Aamra and her kids...May god rest their souls in peace..May their families be given strength to overcome one of the most difficult moments in their life.....

Its a Great loss to see a successful doctor part from us..My deepest condolences to Dr.Aamra's family,friends and Loved ones !!

May god bless them and give them the courage to pass through this toughest moment...Ameen!!
I was saddened to hear abt dr.Aamra and her kids...May god rest their souls in peace..May their families be given strength to overcome one of the most difficult moments in their life.....

Its a Great loss to see a successful doctor part from us..My deepest condolences to Dr.Aamra's family,friends and Loved ones !!

May god bless them and give them the courage to pass through this toughest moment...Ameen!!
my heartfelt condolences for the departed souls.may they rest in peace.and may GOD give strength and courage to the bereaved family members.
AMEN
my heartfelt condolences for the departed souls.may they rest in peace.and may GOD give strength and courage to the bereaved family members.
AMEN
Oh my God! I am really upset with this one more RTA

The loss to their family members is unimaginable.

My deep condolences. May god rest their souls in peace

Guys these RTAs are becoming more and more common

We all need to put the safety measures as the priority no.1 when we are on road before any thing else, how ever the stressful the situation may be. Always please think of the families while driving.

Always Always and Always be a safe driver

Oh my God! I am really upset with this one more RTA

The loss to their family members is unimaginable.

My deep condolences. May god rest their souls in peace

Guys these RTAs are becoming more and more common

We all need to put the safety measures as the priority no.1 when we are on road before any thing else, how ever the stressful the situation may be. Always please think of the families while driving.

Always Always and Always be a safe driver

Its very sad to hear that.
may God rest her and her kids soul in peace.
My condolences to Dr.Aamra's family and friends.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »