Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
luggage issues - how to manage airports - maverick_pkg
ya thats the idea... need to find the good pubs also hic!hic! Smile

'njoy the ride

would we be allowed to carry a garment bag (which can carry suits along with shirts) along with a small suitcase(cabin bag)?

u guys carrying a briefcase for interview to keep documents and stuff?

would we be allowed to carry a garment bag (which can carry suits along with shirts) along with a small suitcase(cabin bag)?

u guys carrying a briefcase for interview to keep documents and stuff?

Hey mavrick. How r u doing?
Yeah, the airlines usually allow yu to carry a suitcover with your luggage. No problems with that.
I am nearly in the same situation as you. Have a base but would reach there after majority of my ivs. I plan to keep a bag with all things like my suit, formal shoes, and other clothings and one hiking bag with my documents, laptop and one pair of clothes.
It is not very frequent that airlines lose your bag...it may occur once in a while, but your documents are the most imp thing (especially if you are carrying originals) so keep them with you. laptop has the same importance to send thank you emails and program and flight/bus/train research etc....

so thats my plan. What did you decide finally?

Hey mavrick. How r u doing?
Yeah, the airlines usually allow yu to carry a suitcover with your luggage. No problems with that.
I am nearly in the same situation as you. Have a base but would reach there after majority of my ivs. I plan to keep a bag with all things like my suit, formal shoes, and other clothings and one hiking bag with my documents, laptop and one pair of clothes.
It is not very frequent that airlines lose your bag...it may occur once in a while, but your documents are the most imp thing (especially if you are carrying originals) so keep them with you. laptop has the same importance to send thank you emails and program and flight/bus/train research etc....

so thats my plan. What did you decide finally?
sorry for the late reply. was on way to US. yeah, following the same plan as u. essential stuff as carryon. rest checked in.
sorry for the late reply. was on way to US. yeah, following the same plan as u. essential stuff as carryon. rest checked in.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »