Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi,,,,for those who did not match.. - shankar99_05
81/81/cs pass,us citizen,7 month usce,2 month observership,3 iv in fm
There is a lot involved, even subjectively as hard as this may sound. That is why you interview with so many people. They all get together they all give input and if somebody thinks that you didn't perform well or that you will not fit in the program based on their "standard requirements" then the likelihood of matching is lower. A lot of people go by who makes a good impression and who they remember at the end of the IV period. If they need your picture to remember who you were....you are less likely. One good thing to do? well ask for a second visit in the programs that you are really interested. A second visit will give you more of a personal experience 1:1 instead of being part of a big group, and is good b/c it's normally done after it IV season and closer to the matching. It's sort of a second chance to take a look at the program and for the program to take a look at you. I am not sure how this works, but I know people do a second visit!
GL on the scramble and for next year to those of you who will not match. Never ever ever lose hope!
Best
BDJ
WOW!
I see so much value here!
Have you just tought that maybe who interviewed you were just STUPID MORON?
Sometime failing is just the last resource to stay away for MEDIOCRITY!!!
And there so much MEDIOCRITY around!
Stand up! Keep fighting! After all, many of these people are just looking for low-cost slaves.
DON'T GIVE YOURSELF ON SALE!
DON'T GIVE UP!
didn't match ,despite being a spouse friendly program,
freeking out.....
wow, sal72, absolutely true, that's how I felt. I am not talking about all programs but those who just step on people who got value and picky, they don't need these people who value themselves high. Again that doesn't apply to all.

And there so much MEDIOCRITY around! There can't be more decent statement.....
hi
i didnot match 82/862nd/cs 2002grad gc no us lor no usce applied 95 fm/ped/im
got 2 iv 1/im, 1/ped,
Credentials: 93/98/cs/86 all in single attempts. Graduation 2004. USCE- yes. No observership. No links. No match. Visa status- F1.
Not true, I visted a program three times. Until last mintue tehy said they are ranking me. Shit, I could n't match. Should I beleive them again?
1.2.cs 88.92. cs second attempt............2 years IM BACK HOME,1 YEAR WORKING FOR US out patient clinics.GC holder
8 iv s
4 IM
2 FM
2 peds

Did not match....................at least I am confortable now not to wait it was killing me to wait.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »