Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK trained docs gather here - uktous
hi me UK trained ..not gr8 scores..with attempts..applying for psych...anyone has a list of IMG nd UK exp frdly programme?
Hi, I'm in the UK right now about to apply. Anyone else in the Aberdeen area? I entered all foundation training as one block (instead of 4 block groups). Anyone know where to enter GMC license information? I added it to "professional/honours societies."
Sincerely,
Anahita
madhudan,

Check ur email, urgent.
hiu

I have worked as SHO in Medicine for 3 yrs, presently working as Staff grade in Medicine.
where to write SHO experience- in Training or work experience.
please advice. thanks
i have done step1,2,cs and preparing for step 3,planning to take in end of sep 2009.
I have a question if you trained at UK why you are coming here because I am planing to go to UK due to very low chance here.
so how r all of u
no posts for a long time
did all of u apply
so amogha did u take the step 1 exam,
what specialties have u all applied
Hi...I'm a 1994 graduate..in the USA for personal reasons. Left GP in the UK in 2004 after 4 years of work as a locum, had a 5 year gap (kids) except for 1 year of work as a GP in Brazil. MRCP and MRCGP qualified. ECFMG cert July 2009. Managed to squeeze in the mandatory 3 months USCE......applied to 4 places only for FM. Still no word........worried I'm too old! I'm wondering how much easier it would be to go back to the UK and try to get back on a GP performer's list.........
Hi uktous,

long time... ya am done with step 1, waiting for my results next week.. how about u???
how many programs did u apply to???? which specialty?
my skype id is retina567.... if u wud like to have a chat..
hi sunrayz

i got my ECFMG certificate on monday, applied to abt 50 IM programs, how many did u apply for?
if u dont mind me asking where r u in the US
hey uktous,

am in the , chicago, where r u? btw r u a female?
i applied to both IM n FM, when did u graduate?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »