Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
depressed, failed CK, had 480/223 in NBME - hands_on
ok
F U
I totally admire your spirit to move on & up! Big Grin Good luck! I'm sure you'll rock it this time!
THIS GOT Me High 90s’:
satyajit_k_md - 03/20/11 16:20

THIS GOT Me High 90s’:
“$11K Gteed USMLE Pass Program
‘IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY…’
We are IVY league graduates (w/ Nobel –exposures) that have been in business for 11 years:
- We provide all study materials, using a high-tech multi-media interface
- We test your comprehension with high-quality questions, on a daily basis, such that we can predict and prognosticate EXACTLY what type of score you may expect, at all points in time…
- YOU WILL KNOW WEEKS IN ADVANCE EXACTLY WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE REAL EXAM, AND the approximate score that you may expect…
CALL ANYTIME 641.715.3900 EXT 649461 urgently! ($2500 discount expires MAR 31!)”

Adrian
I took all nbme online and I started with 195 ( Usmle 3 didgit) and worked my way up to 480/225.
but I think I just have to work on my preparation.
Hands_on,
sorry about your test. but I guess a lot of us got scared by your experience.did you take uwsa before the exam? which nbme you got for 480/223?
My test is in 10 days. It looks I am in the same level as you were. Thanks for any advice.
@ tiger
I took nbme 4 on line one day before my exam
Other nbmes online was in the range of 350/200 and up
UWSA was 200 three months before the exam.
I worked my score up to 480/225 finally.
I nevr failed any self assessment.
hey i studied kaplan notes for 2times have done usmle world for 1 time yesterday i have done nbme and i failed,i m very depressed i dont know what to do i m confused can u pls suggest me what i need to do
waiting for ur reply
thank u
snehareddy
from my expeience I will suggest MTB3 as many times as you can and do it throughly. and then do UW again after a littel gap. You will definitely improve your score and that is how I improved my NBME score but still failed in the exam.
Thanks for posting this hands_on.
I've also failed the exam actually twice. Now I am doing kaplan videos and lectures.
Yes MTB is also good...
We cannot give up!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »