Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bychance12 - azeb
dr azeb: if dr hold is right and you are a man... then is today really your birthday??
(crazy thing is that i once thought hold and azeb were the same.... funny funny)
lol....lmfao....yea...u were such a caribbean grad to have been caught plagiarizing..Tongue.....I guess Azeb has been making carribean grads out of all of us.....my gosh...this forum is full of carribean grads..Tongue

@Hospital ...no offence dude...just kiddin around..Wink
lmfao

The indefatigable fighter... Good to see you back in this forum.
Your relationship with this forum participants really faced a hiccup and created every time a malaise after that shocking comment thread of yours......It is OK that you back providing that you are not looking for troubles
@hospital: I remember that day, it left me scarred for life Smile
But I learned a few things, writing it here coz it might be helpful to ppl like you..
The good spirit and cheerfulness which ppl like you morris, ijustgottamatch, usadac etc try to spread falls on some stupid ppl out here, who just try to feed on it and will give nthing in return.
No one knows what crazy person sits behind his computer forging to be a man/woman, forging to be a disgruntled caribbean grad writing shit. It is then I decided that it is better to utilize my energy somewhere else.
Some ppl try to squeeze info and will never share theirs. Some crazy/hyperactive ppl trying for next year's match also flood this forum and post spam/crap about their Ivs, just to gain info about some programs. The list is endless man.
Ps I know not all ppl are like this, don't want another preaching session.
I am confussssssed what to reply to this
"Your relationship with this forum participants really faced a hiccup and created every time a malaise after that shocking comment thread of yours......It is OK that you back providing that you are not looking for troubles"

I AM JUST HOLDING BACK COZ IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, GIRL. DON'T TEST ME.
The waters of the sahara in the world of humungous justice thru the skies of the middle east and the luangwa park in these troubled times of depreciating morals and dollars make for a stupendous democracy.
@ijustgottamatch: Just got reminded of the perverted poem of yours drooling over that Leena chick...hehe.
But I believe that iprematch and leena were the same ppl....rare to find two ppl losing their mind at the same time and a person sticking around so frequently on this forum even after pre match. You could have found the wrong hole man Smile
lol.....no dude....Leena darling seems to be a sure chick....iprematched....dunno for sure....IT might be having a dozen or more holes used for all sorts of activities....IT is a rare breed.Anyways I am not interested in any of its holes.
ijustgottamatch

Please I need this birth day thread to be invariably positive
....If you want to invite iprematched or Leena, please open your own thread...otherwise I am gonna lock it.
These are like a bull in china shop when it comes dealing with people's feeling
Cmmon azeb.....don't be so sensitive. U are our big sister, and we love u loads...no kidding...be a sport, allow ur lill bros to be a lill mischievous at times. I dont mean to hurt u at all, just having a lill fun.....nyways...if I hurt u, apologies....My wish for ur birthday stays the same. I wish ma big sis a bright and prosperous future...Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »