Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone, did my exam today - hothellgirl
@ owlcity OMG, UW 3rd time is excellent, I did UW just once and now doing wrong Qs quickly, and will finish explanations of correct Qs, I have only till TuesdaySad((.

GL!!!!
@munira

u r doing good doing only wrong qs .. i dont know i keep doing the whole expl many of the time , i guess i ve to speed up .. hey why dont u join us in " my prep for today " i mean this threads gonna dissapear soon .. its just a suggestion .. i still ve 75% 0f uw left ,, rt now i just wanna finish fa in 4 ds and move on with remaining uw ,, ang give an nmbe b4 that ..gl
Actually I religiously follow your threadSmile and like it very much!!!!
congrats & really thanks alotttttttttt.... ur post relieve stress from most of the recent exam taker.. best of luck for the result and wish u gr8 future ahead Smile
Congratulations Hothellgirl!!!!!!!FINALLY is OVER, the monday we need to start our plan for CK, I already had my vacations, i already did our study plan for this next step, you were the greatest study partner ever!!!, I know you were more than ready for this test, i wish you a super great score, cause you deserve it. GOOD LUCK
Goodluck for a great score... Smile
congrats on getting done, good luck with your score. which NBME you think is more closer to the exam
the nbmes related to the exam are definitely like 12, and the earlier ones....and uwsa
there was a very big difference between my scores of nbme 13 and nbme 12// i got 440 in 13 and i felt like shit......but then i realized that the nbme was stupid..some questions were really bad..so i recovered adn 3 days later i did nbme 12 i got 520 .....now you explain the discrepancy..and tell me how the hell i moved up 80 points....something is wrong with 13....i posted my problem with it on the forum ...
my study partners and i met for a 2/3 hours daily for 3 - 4 months...haha they are like family now
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »