Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 2ck - stranger016
hi stranger congrats! did you get drug adds for biostat? if yes,how many were they? what about calculations? pls reply..good luck for your results!
Happystudying@thank you for the wishes and goodluck to you too
momandphysician@walaikum as salam
please for my results, i am yet to get them..i just hope i pass
hey flyingdoc...i dint have any drugs ads question but i had one abstract with 3 sequential questions....there was only one calculation question from biostats and it went over my head lol...most of the biostats questions were actually concept oriented so it was good...
nice to know u r done. wish u good luck with results.
thanks for the wishes jus
hi stranger, congrats on being done. Ur experience is really confidence -inspiring which is what most of need in this journey. thanks for sharing. I’ve been following Ur posts on this forum, even in step1 forum. Ur good plus ur calm demeanor tells me you’ll do great. best wishes
Hey dragoons thank u for ur wishes...
I remember u as well from step1 forum but u don't seem to be active in ck forum?
Are u done with step1?? And how's ck preparation going on?
Hi Stranger016..Thank you for sharing your experience..I wish you good luck and all the best for your exam result.
@stranger : you’re right I’m not active on ck forum. I'm done with step1 and currently preping for ck. after step1I started working in a remote locality in my country with no access to internet services. I can only access the internet when I get to town,hence the hypoactivity here.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »