Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And finally in less than 24 hour! - laramatch
GOD is good
damn everyone going crazy! lol
hey everyone, I live in us, but because I graduated from outside us, my chances are the same as imgs who came looking for a job and returning (eg. with j1 visa) or those looking to stay. I believe that american graduates already have very good odds in their favour, for example their syllabus is focused on usmle exams and they are taught by doctors who have went through this process etc. As an img, when you prepare for the exam you do it by urself and as the case for me I spent a year plus at home studying alone, and I'm staying without my family atm, so even if get 230+ step 1 and 240 + step 2 and have us clinical experience as img may not have a chance, but if us graduate will def have a chance. so when laramatch said unfair, it just means even if u bust a gut, theres no guarantee to match, thats it.
Guys come on! laramatch just prayed.

"me and all of my friend here deserve happiness tomorrow". that was the concept.

Calm down.
sunshine111 : It's not America's problem that you could not get into an american medical school and had to go to some beach medical school.
@rabied let's not jump to conclusions.
hey friends. good luck to all of you. god bless all of you. amen. praying to jesus for all of you guys. stay relaxed
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »