Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK prep-To be done in the next 2-3 months! - saisri99
Nice post saisri. Thanks for sharing.
I am using onlinemed videos along with UW, and going forward. Good luck to us all
@docc2016, it's good to take off few days sometimes, you know when the brain feels saturated! I didn't study this weekend saturday and sunday, went to beach! I feel great to finish my last 17 blocks left. i will need to finish them by 4th of July, my uworld is expiring. My current goal is to do 2 blocks a day and go through explanations for the rest of the day.

@ktp, welcome! I am glad you are making progress!

Hi saisri99 today i did darma peds tom i ll revise it , i m near abt to finish medicine , i hope then i ll start next subject.

this time i didnt read topic first , i did ques as u r doing , after that i am revising .

with fulltime job its hard some times frustrating, but i want to do it son
thanx for this post
@classics, I am really glad you are moving forward my friend! I know it's hard, but take one day at a time and focus, do not get discouraged, as long as you make even a little progress. It is important not to stop.

Hi Everyone
My exam is in two 2month. I'm currently doing uworld.Still have obgyn,surgery and ped left,Trying to 80/day but with two young kids its not always easy.lets keep each others motivated so we can get done with this exam.
@shrinav,

welcome to the group! I am left with about 30 % of medicine, majority of peds. Need to finish the rest of these questions in the uworld and start my review.
Hi everyone,
I m planning to give my ck exam by the end of august.done with 80% UW. Need motivation guys.Hope everyone are doing well with preparation.
Hello
Starting from scratch today. Got step 1 result this Wednesday and aim is to get at least 20 points higher on ck.
Target exam date is end of september.
Good luck everyone.

@sunroyal, welcome to the group. I hear ya, we all need motivation to absorb this vast amount of knowledge! i am glad you are done with 80% uworld, you are almost there!

@robin584, congratulations on finishing step 1! Good luck with step 2 prep!
Saisari@99 hi thanks for ur kind words it means lot for me, I was sick got viral fever, took Infection from my patient. Today back again finishing drama med n peds.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »