Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience - duce
hey duce great!!!! memory,
im sure,u will ace .gl Smile
i hav 45 days left ,should i take UW?
what u suggest?
hey duce thanx for the list u ve given us.it will surely help us all. u r great duce to remember all this and i am sure u ve done well.good luck for ur score.its gonna be great too.
ic- I mean't that Damn question tricked me. as far as visibility under the microscope it just said that there were neutrophils and lymphocytes how many days post MI or something like that

drold- attributale risk it just gave you a chart of numbers and said calculate attributable risk. Lac Operon question was something like repressor keeps gene expression from happening and then through in lac operon I honestly can't remember. PAS stain want to know the dx by explaining the path. variable ratio wants to know the slowest to extinguish
hi duce, all da best ,guess by now would be in great shoes.do you think securing 60% in 750 Qs of Kaplan is ok/bad?. thx.
hi duce, all da best ,guess by now would be in great shoes.do you think securing 60% in 750 Qs of Kaplan is ok/bad?. thx.
Hi Duce,
Great job, thanks very much. What is your opinion on Score95. Is it worth doing it?
Tom
Hi Duce,
Great job, thanks very much. What is your opinion on Score95. Is it worth doing it?
Tom
dr_tsr I think 60% for Kaplan Q bank is a good score, the more questions you do the better you will start doing

tom2007- everything I have heard about score95, is that you do UW, Usmlerx, kaplan q bank first and if you have done all those then you do score95... hope this helps
dr_tsr I think 60% for Kaplan Q bank is a good score, the more questions you do the better you will start doing

tom2007- everything I have heard about score95, is that you do UW, Usmlerx, kaplan q bank first and if you have done all those then you do score95... hope this helps
PLZ I WANT CONSULT U IF I MAKE CANADA BOARD OR USMLE !!!
PLZ SEND TO ME AT dr_jaguar2009
thankssssssssss
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »