Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sad news, one resident shoots another at yale - dddd1
You are right this time. Not like œDirtiest and most violent people on this planet are chinese and pakis(DONT LET START NOW), there are also chinese pd who racially discriminate ,humilate residents from other communities.

As foreign, no matter where you come from, we need to get along to each other well, help each other. All of us need peaceful life. I just saw the video from CNN that tells about Wang™s wife, who suffers from breast cancer and collapsed immediately after heard the bad news. Wang™s father suffers from lung cancer, and Wang had three kids, you can image how miserable life it is.

Life is love; life is forgetting and forgiving; life is sympathy. Let™s pray for Dr. Toor, let™s blame the murder. Respect life, respect people.
You are right this time. Not like œDirtiest and most violent people on this planet are chinese and pakis(DONT LET START NOW), there are also chinese pd who racially discriminate ,humilate residents from other communities.

As foreign, no matter where you come from, we need to get along to each other well, help each other. All of us need peaceful life. I just saw the video from CNN that tells about Wang™s wife, who suffers from breast cancer and collapsed immediately after heard the bad news. Wang™s father suffers from lung cancer, and Wang had three kids, you can image how miserable life it is.

Life is love; life is forgetting and forgiving; life is sympathy. Let™s pray for Dr. Toor, let™s blame the murder. Respect life, as well as, respect people.

Life is love; life is forgetting and forgiving; life is sympathy. Let™s pray for Dr. Toor, let™s blame the murder. Respect life, respect people.

Guys lets not make this thing racial

Its simple high work load in FMG programs plus poor social support

Back home whether India or china, we have lot of social support. here, in US u are all alone. So maybe combination of tough work conditions plus zero social support = super stress.

If you read about the doctor who fired, it is believed he had some family members with cancer and financial crisis. I think we FMGs should unite and support each other in these troubled times instead of playing blame games

I know many FMGs didnt match this year. some matched but in undesired specialty or visa. some are having financial problem. someones spouse is harassing him/her. Still the show must go on! don't quit!
Very astonished by the document provided by riyyan (http://www.wfsb.com/download/2010/0427/23277763.pdf).

OMG!! How can program treat residents as dog! How can chief residents planted the seeds of hate!
see the Chief resident is a pawn in front of Program Director.If he doesnt listen what the chairman says he will be in trouble ,so he enjoys the Fun

Infact one of Program in NY which fired many resident listed on malignant residency, there also the PD uses chief resident to harass other residents and then as in this case of wang , the chief resident did a similar thing , and then if u respond they say hostile body language ,emotional distress, psycho etc
I have 2 friends in Kingsbrook hospital, both of them gave bad comments on the programs. One friend said even nurses there want to kick you(residents), you see, sun is rising from the west side!
This is sad news for Asian IMG! Dr. wang was into the corner, then he chose the extreme way. Dr. Toor is just a victim of the bad system in the hospital.
Big Sigh!
what have nurse to do with this???????????????

anyway what kind ( but ) you have Asian,African ,American or Middle east.......but kick are kick ,it pains though
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »