Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NMBE form 12 Section 1 . answers. - borderline
I'm going with A Fas Ligand
It's the thing that induces apoptosis

whereas MHC is a negative regulator- If cd8/NK sees MHC I it will recognize it as a friendly and let the cell go [inhibitory signal]. also nk action is not restricted to MHC I cells so it has to have another mechanism to recognize bad cells

so since the question asks about clearance - i went with fas
q 40

is renin, E?

The woman's hypertension is directly mediated by a vasoconstrictor that emerges from what

so this means what secretes it?

right renal vein renin activity is 176 - super duper high. that renin comes from the jga right?

good grief - exam is tomorrow, i should not be having these questions - but spend the day napping and going to an awesome korean restaurant Smile
42 E is called nursemaid's elbow Smile
I took the test, it marked MHC I as correct. It also marked the original vinblastine answer correct.
no 40 is d, pulmonary vasculature has ACE enzyme that makes AGII
11 B is correct actin is used in making microfilaments. tubulin is polymerized to microtubles.
can any one send me offline nbme or tell me frm where i can down load it.my id is meerup12
16 is B. In anemia there is normal PO2 and normal O2 saturation but reduced arterial O2 carrying capacity.
@ borderline

22 answer is a coz sleep disturbances compounded wid decreased food intake and depression may cause gnrh pulse release pattern to change and if this pulses etc change..it suppresses menstruation...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »