Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is it - lovetest
lovetest i am sure u did great & its just the experimental quest that made u feel upset. ur finished with step 1 now forget it & enjoy !!
hi lovetest im a new silent member of this forum and i can't but say i admire guys like you ,kindmd maryam etc for your hardwork and willingness to help others .God will definitely reward you.
its normal to feel this way and i totally agree with du.....just shows you are very smart! I have seen pple with similar complaints that still came out with with very good scores .. so just relax enjoy yourslf b4 your prep for the next step starts cos you will blame yourself if you did not after your result comes out and you have a wonderful score......all the best!
congrats lovetest. i'm with you on the doing bad part. screwed up my 1st block. although we probably won't enjoy the 3-4 weeks of anticipation, let's try to relax anyway. god, you'll wake up tomorrow and look at the ceiling and say to yourself, "what do i do today?". that in itself felt good. i did nothing but be sooooo lazy. =) god bless.
congratulations lovetest.................ur done...................
i just tell u ..U did a great job.just relax and pray.GOD is with u
Dear Lovetest

Присоединяюсь к поздравлениям !!!

....finally it is done ,I'm sure you did great.

Enjoy your free time Smile
congrats on being done lovetest! good luck with your score Smile
My dear friends, thank you so much for your support, and encouraging words. I feel better even though was dreaming of my questions and which one I got wrong. I am done being worried.
In my previous post I forgot to say of gratitude to dear members of this forum and people who became my friends. My sweet psycho, your emails like a sunshine in the morning on a cloudy day, Maryam and Sarim, you rock this forum. Also everyone who posted questions : samideb,,dr.raw, mili, need99,and more dear members of this forum, I want to thank all of you.
About preparations part, guys I am saying what I would do different this time. Kaplan is all you need in the beginning, I wasted so much time just reading all kind of books, jumping from Lippinkott to Costanzo, ect. Later I realized that it's better to read twice one book than to read once two books. NBME is a gold standard for evaluation yourself. My NBMEs weren't fantastic at the end, but I decided to give one more month and go for it. I have been studying for way too long, and it was my time to close this chapter of my life. Honestly, guys, I am not chasing 240+ or so. I would be happy with 220. But now it's all just a waiting game.
UW is awesome, there were questions where I could remember a concept from UW, and was able to pick an answer without loosing too much time.
FA.... it's great. Every word counts. I had a major issue with memorizing stuff without understanding, so I needed to read more about the concept before I was able to apply. I am not looking at my questions, and honestly to say the first thing I did when I stepped into my house. I took FA and put it on the bookshelf.
I want to say one more thing: It's hard to study for this test and sometimes it's frustrating, we are humans and not robots. So if you are having a bad day, take some hours or a day off. There were numerous days where I was so tired and frustrated, and I thought that I wasn't able to do that. But next morning I would get up and get going. Create a habit of studying. As I said before I studied at the coffee shop near my house(it was my work). I would get up at 6 am and stay there till 6 pm. First of all my husband starting to treat me like I have a job, and that I am busy during this time, also I felt like I have a job and responsibilities. You can go to the library or somewhere else. I just simply couldn't study at home.
And one more thing. If you have a dream, go and get it. Don't let anyone to tell you can't do it. It's your dream and you have to protect it. Just keep working. Thank you once more guys.
@lovetest,
congratulations!
Do you consider FA+UW covers everything for exam as far as micro is concerned?
I haven't read Kaplan micro in recent times, Is it necessary to go through kaplan micro?
Thanks, goodluck.
Congratulations lovetest I am really really really really sure sure u will get a nice score cuz u r a nice person and u worked hard for it enjoy ur time best of luck praying u get 240++
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »