Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just finished it! :)) - malik1223
@hayyat: i used the 2nd edition of HY molecular.. but i guess any more recent one wud work!
i heard some students doing neuro from HY, but i myself found it kinda complicated, and hard to read! so i just read kaplan, along with neuro dvd's.. and i felt it was more than enough..
embryo, i listened once to kaplan dvd's, but at the end, i was only able to review embryo from FA alone, which was also good enough for the test..
for biostats, kaplan along with the dvd's are awesome! do those, followed by UW qs on biostats, and you will be 100% ready for stats qs on the test.. no need for more than that..
for behavioral sciences, i used kaplan plus some chapters from BRS ( this book is good, but it will take more time than kaplan, so just go with kaplan notes/dvd's, and read the chapters that u feel you are week on from brs..
thank u to share with us. What do u thank about DIT videos?
Malik, darling, your contribution to this forum is outstanding and you are simply wonderful!!!
I cant thank you enough for your guidance... Let us know about your score.
All the best for a 250+!!!
and start your NEXT battle against st 2 Smile
congratulations....done with the hellish part of the exam!!!
all the best for the next one!
Malik i have bought nbme 13....exam i have on 16th what do u suggest for me to do before i take nbme 13...i dont want to see the low score! i need a boost up energy to go to exam!! plz guide
I suggest you work on the ares that u think you are weak in.. after my first nbme, i found out that im not doing that good with behavioral and biostats, and thats what i worked on until my next nbme..
hey malik, can u help me out .I did nbme11 and i got 200(410) score.Then i worked out on my weak areas for nearly 1month and then did nbme 5 i got 193(370).I improved in my weak areas but decreased in my prev good areas.can u suggest me how to improve my score.I did USMLE World twice and kap Qbank 30%and FA half and done with kap books twice.Thanks in advance....
hey malik....please i need ur advice.
I took NBME 7..got a very low score.
is it a must that i find out all the answers for all the questions i got wrong on the NBME online.
there are answer keys on the forum...but those keys and answers r not corelating at all...i checked the offline form...questns are same...but not in the same order...they r all jumbled up.
its taking forver to look for answers
can i just skip it and study?

anjali there is online nbme 7 if u want i can email that to u
the answers are correspond to that the forum provided u! hope that helps u
*offline i mean
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »