Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone struggled years but still didn't match! - desperado760
iowa: i thought i was a pervertisiigh....%^&* Wink
GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

-We are experts in the Designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single ‘real-time’ online program.

-We use state-of-the art medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.
Hi i am sami2012 - please forgive sami2010.... he very often thinks he is ivy league trained - in actuality he just visited the campus.
Also the whole impressive soup of words he put together about the so called educational service is just bull ****...... thank you all for your consideration.
sami2010 - that service that your posted about is notorious for scam - google topper usmle
dr shawn generally searches for threads with the words "FAIL".... think shawn-gee knows very well what FAILURE is all about...... LOL
Ok, guys, let me say it again, I'm here to help someone who really wants help. You are not so naive or stupid to be cheated like a fool. You are MDs. You have your own decision anytime, nobody will force you to do anything. The reason I posted it here is that somebody really needs help to achieve their dreams. Forget about this post if you do not need this help. Focus on your own business then. Good luck.
my shanghai friend, looks like you are desperado to sell something here?? ha ha. So tell, what exactly do you do at wvu?
Such a mean guy, stop here please. I'm not desperate to sell anything. I'm not doing business. I can help someone, but not anyone like you. Bye.
sure what do i do
how much does your "help" cost despo760??
desparate...comn man....dont let small thing bother yah...we just started enjoyin yah! chills....u didnt say wht smoke u r on, hah? comn....share something,so we can enjoy dat as welll....hope not to be bath salt..!!!sheez!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »