Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Prematches 2015 (2016 match) Gather Here - student1960
@letmeinwillyou: you're welcome Smile I hope you can get an offer from them.

Good luck Smile
I got a pre-match offer from Flushing Hospital-LIJ.
What's Flushing Hospital-LIJ? IM?
Flushing hospital is part of the Long Island Jewish (LIJ) network. Pediatrics
Congratulations peds2016! I did not hear from them Sad when did they contact you?
I was actually offered the spot at the end of my interview. However, 2 weeks ago I got an email about the contract and to confirm my address.
Wow!!! They offered me after interview too but I did not get an email. Congratulations! Really happy for you Smile
Thanks. Did you follow up after your interview? I called the secretary asking when contracts would be ready because I thought I was imagining things when I was offered the position.
Yes. I called a program coordinator...
@dr62, I had my IV at St. Johns's Episcopal. The PC asked to fill up an application form on the day of IV, it seems a relic from the past but I guess they don't pull down information from ERAS or don't bother, not sure which one is it. The Associate Chairman of Dept. of Medicine took the interview, he seemed to be looking at the application that I just filled on there. He didn't have the ERAS info handy ,asked two scenario questions. I think I answered partially right. He didn't say anything about prematch. Didn't offer the prematch at the end of the interview. Was in and out in about an hour and half. Seems like they are interviewing 1 or 2 candidates in one day, at least that's what I saw.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »