Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
336 mile marathon - pepsi00
prions are resistant to any kind of sterilization(121celecius ).

I read this only enditoxin and prions are not eliminated by sterilization. we can remove endotoxin with deteregents. and doent say nothing about how to remove prions.

Actually i dont know z answer

yeah hyperpolarization will decrease insulin secretion
...drugs tat oppose this r our well knw oral hypoflycemics na..

they block atp dependent k+ channels...-->k+ effux decreased --->k+ in cell--->depolarized the cell--->open of calcium channels--->calcium entry causes release of insullin
nice

which one specfically,not all hypoglycemic do it,glipzide?
harsh said proteases, i am not sure
Biguanides

Tsh
This patient likely has Hashimoto's thyroiditis given her age, gender, goiter and symptoms of hypothyroidism. Although antimicrosomal antibodies would be likely be present, the initial screening test to measure thyroid function is TSH. In her case, it should be elevated because her thyroid is not producing enough thyroid hormone.
A 43-year-old woman presents with bone pain, joint pain, and fatigue. Further history reveals blood in her urine and difficulty moving her bowels. She denies recent weight loss, poor appetite, and night sweats. She has no chronic medical conditions and does not take any medications or use drugs. Her family history is negative for malignancy. Physical examination is negative for lymphadenopathy or hepatosplenomegaly. Laboratory values include serum calcium 11.2 mg/dL, serum phosphorous 2.0 mg/dL, urine calcium 410 mg, and increased levels serum 1,25-hydroxy Vitamin D, and parathyroid hormone. Which of the following medications would most likely help in treating this patient?

A. 1,25-hydroxy Vitamin D
B. Calcium gluconate
C. Furosemide
D. Hydrochlorothiazide
E. Magnesium sulfate
How am i gonna catch up now i just left the computer for few minutes u are in canada.
lol
well tell me when u catch up i wait...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »