Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thnx Allah, 98/234, some advices: - immortalkhs
congrats.great score.keep it up
Congratulations.
Please I have problems downloading most of the links to the kaplan books/others
if you have them in PDF/Word format you can attach and send to your brother/colleague.
May Allah reward you abundantly.
Please send your E-mail to me for further requests/assistance.
dtabdulrauf
i'm sorry bro, i didn't study from the computer, all the books i have r real books, i mean not in the computer, sorry man
please tell me in details
what are the books for high score ?
kristina
congrates.
did u do kaplan qbank 2009?online or offline?
i m revising fa with uw now but the offline version.exam in june.
i havenot done any kaplan qbank,should i subscribe uw again or kaplan qbank 2009?
and did u do nbme...
can u plz tell me ur email or reply to my email sonu7650
congrates once again.
i just did uw, fa, and one book for each subject
is there one fa or many ?
what is the best?
this is kristina
what books did you use for each subject?
are you foreign graduate or not?
salam .. how r u khalid .. i have been reading ur posts and replies and i m really inspired ! are u a foreign graduate i mean IMG or an american graduate ?
i want to ask u a question ?

My exam is on 21st june and i have read kaplan books once but not a good read i just did it rapidly and dont remember a word of it Sad ...

My question is : i have two months in my exam , can i pass step1 in a bit reasonable score if i just do first aid and uw ?? i havent done kaplan books Sad and if yes then how to proceed with FA because u need core knowledge to understand first aid that im lacking Sad this is my extended triad and i have to appear in this exam no matter wht Sad...

2 months r very less and what u advise me to study in these two months to pass this exam ! how should i proceed ...???

please reply me soon and u can e-mail me too : drfawadsheikh

I will be very thankful brother !

God Bless u

Allah hafiz

Sheikh ...
hi im new to ths forum n now to usmle also just straed studying need ur advice reagrding books to study . im married n have to look after my home n hubby need ur help reagarding study schedule
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »