• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/_/_/IV & Rejection lists for today-10-21-09/_/_/ - yousmle
duke neuro rejection!!

im losin it...man!!

Sad((
IV.....univ of illinoise urbana IM
Rej.... psu peds and hurley peds
smiley81,

what the heck ru talking, how do u know?? did u talk to the PD or what? dude, control ur emotions, its stressful for all out there.

@ boytoy18in
Tough luck dude. But Duke is really competitive, even for AMGs.

But at least you are hearing something from programs. Hell, I'm not even getting Rejs these days!!
keep guessing smiley.
Hi Sam82 n tacrolimus99,

I too got iv from there and was wondering if they offer any prematches and any info on the prog is greatly appreciated.

thanks and GL

why dont you try calling the number provided by the ERAS for the uni of illinios "urbana" and hear what the automated recording tells you...im quite surprised as to how did someone get an interview when they themselves have said that their positions are full....i tried calling the ECFMG for my money refund coz the program has already filled its positions ...they denied and said they couldnt help ...there goes my 25$ ...down the drain !!!! get all the info before you apply for the program ...and dont tell me to control my emotions if your not updated with the information about the programs ....
pay attention smiley, some people have multiple user names here, i advice every one (f any) who got interview from this already filled program to call them immediatly.
hey carpe buddy!

i know its v competitive...i was jus tryin!
im havin on an avg 2 rejs a day for the last 1 week

gettin a rej sucks...not gettin a response sucks even more.

i know wat ur goin through..we jus need one prog to match

GL
dude,
i dont want to argue with u, but read "We are pleased to offer you an interview for a residency position at the University of Illinois Urbana!"

if u still want to hide ur head in sand, ur wish. pl do start believing in people, no body is here for fun.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »