Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hourly reportr - ocano
Gonna keep on Biochem Chp3 now.
see u in about 1 hr.
I've been doing biochem chp 13... and will keep going.
What about u guys ??
keep it up !!
hi...finishing up last 4 pgs of goljan...will start on FA immediately, did only 15 qs tday..wil try squezzing 20 more bfore sleep! trying to do lots lots this month...
i will review biochim as well...w/o videos though...lets keep it up guys...i will not go to sleep till im done with FA 20s
Sorry guys... i just noticed... I'm not doing chp 13... I'm doing ch 11: overview of Energy metabolism !!
heheh
ok
lets keep going !!
ohh nice...will report once im done w FA, bassicaly bfore sleep
Update:
The metabolism part of my biochem preparation has officialy started.
Done Chapter 11 today (Overview of Energy metabolism). did KLN, ME, FA and questions at the end of the chapter !!
See u guys tomorrow
Good night !!
ocano, how do you like ME?
i heard is good, some say on systems is better then FA...im gonna try including ME for biochim+systems...how do you like it?do you have 2nd ME ed or 3th edME?
Hello luckyflower. I do like it !! I have the 3th one and is cool cause it feels like a resume of KLN... u'll see many tables ur already familiar with cause of they're the same ones from KLN. I'ts great for reviewing but I'm also using FA cause ... well thats like "The book"... hehehe but ... get ME if u have the chance... u wont be dissapointed !!
Hello guys... starting tonite's study !! Will be updating !!
Hi ocano
Reading anatomy...of the Upper Limb.
Will be back to update.
I'll try to work with your post...let's see.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »