Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protocol for Patient Encounter - worked at Houston - digi_doc
Hi digi_doc,

Would you tell me how to deal this situation?

Pt aske you for refilling medicine. You ask him for the current info. of his disease, but he said I am good on current medicine and just refill medicine for me. How should i reply him?

Thanks,
Pt aske you for refilling medicine. You ask him for the current info. of his disease, but he said I am good on current medicine and just refill medicine for me. How should i reply him?
and is it necessary to tie back the gown after finishing PE?

Hey lyang - in that case you still got to complete your round of ruling out all symptoms - i.e. complete negative history ..and enquire of potential side-effects from the medicine he is taking...also about other medication history ...counsel on the diesease he has and also counsel about the possible side-effects seen commonly
hey layman - about your question - if the case is a very sick patient - u can tie it back - if not you can politely say "Thnx Mr. Smith, you may tie it back - should I help you tie it back? " mostly for me they tied it themselves..
g/l
Thanks for the reply !
Thank you so much, digi_dic.
ha ha ha Mr. Lyang - thats the best typing mistake for digi_doc i have seen on this forum - or was it not ;-)
New Topic Added = 'Mrs' or 'Miss' for a Female SP ?

posts updated today..

g/l
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »