Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 story - chuha
congratulation chuha...excellent.. what is your advice after you took your result and knew what helped you in your preparation??
wish you the best
Congra chuha.Do you advise me to have break every block is done ? Thank you for your advice.samideb.
What don't you start another thread.This thread is too far to come in.
hey congrats..was wondering why u dint post abt ur result...great ! now u hav to guide us.....plz tel us hw to manage last month of exam..ENJOY!
congrats a lot .you did greatSmile
congrats dude!!!!!! =)
@kasem26
Thanks Keep ur prep simple.Kaplan LN along with videos,FA and UW.If you want some more questions you can add Kaplan Qbank.give NBME at regukar intervals to know your weakness.Leave the current one to the last.All the best

@drforget
Thanks.....Hmmm what i feel is the best way to study for this exam is to keep doing questions.whatever you study keep solving questions....its the key.

@samideb12
Thanks...i think breaks every block kept me fresh.At the end of each block i realised my mind used to shut down breaks just relieved that part.This thread seems more related lets continue this.

@ notym
Thanks..had some issue.Last month i used to revise my FA and used to solve questions.Solving questions is very much important in last month as it keeps you warmed up.Do self assessments with a gap of a week and then work on your weak areas in that week.Then last week focus just on FA.
@radioshack and soohia Thanks
congratuuuulations chuha !!! dats awsomeee !!! u r over wid the most difficult part of usmle !!! kudosss to dat !!!

can u plz tell me
what shud be the ideal length of time for total preparation ?
how many hrs shud one put in, in a day ?
do we need to look at other materials apart from kaplan lecture notes and videos, fa and uw...i mean like ppl talk about flash cards, high yield facts, brs books, micro made ridiculously simple.... etc etc?
what will u suggest, is it right to do some qbank during the first reading, if yes which one ? coz some ppl use a qbank during their first read as a learning tool ? what are ur suggesstions.i am on my first read !!!

please help

thank u so much !!!

Thanks.........
6-8 months is enough.
Hours of study depends 6-8 hours will be enough.
Kaplan,FA and uw is enough.
Yes its better to do questions on your first read.You can do kaplan Q bank with first read.Better than reading passively.
congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss chuha (i like your id name Wink lol)

im doing fa with dit plus uw altogether, and i have my exam by june end
i am planning to give uwsa 1 by the end of this month and see my progress, i have not completed fa yet and dont think it will be completely memorized/ or sticked up my brains this soon but i was thinking to go along with one assessment

and then next month initial week or 2 will give nbme 11

do u think that sounds like a good plan ??

please do give your advice on this
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »