Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK prep-To be done in the next 2-3 months! - saisri99
Hi , I have trying to take my exam in 3 months. I am taking the uworld second time and one old Mben . I got a different score than the uworld. I would like To join you
./hi frds, whats up? hz study going on?

Hi everybody,
I am joining too. your posts are really motivational. planning to take CK in 2 months
Hi guys. Can anyone explain me the difference between rotator cuff tear and subacromial bursitis?
Thank you
I plan to take my exam by oct . Started Gyn Obs today .
@classics, studying is going just fine. How about you? I have been doing Neurology for the past few days.

Welcome all newcomers, I hope this thread motivates you guys to take on each day and study well.

@magnesium, subacromial bursitis presents with mild pain only and is one of the causes of frozen shoulder/adhesive capsulitis.

rotator cuff tear would present with more pain and there will be marked decrease in the range of motion.

I might have missed some stuff here, feel free to add.

Thanks!
Hello everyone, how is it going?

I just reviewed infectious diseases, going to review neuro now...

motivation video today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk3BbhzsBgs

Let the Lion out!
- how I did it!
hi saisri99......m about to start my uworld in a day. not exactly there where u are as m still to start. But i found it very motivating. I am planning to do 60/day and slowly increase it. I too have struggled with keeping the pace and was only able to do 1 block per day for step 1. I hope to be able to do 60/day and i know its challenging.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »