Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distraction syndrome support group - buntymd
you cant succed in this exam unless u dont make studies a passion.
I agree mr. bunty i wnet thro same thing with bad social circle and wasted cople years of my life but now that i ditched them i feel very lonely like cut off from world what to do.
To doctor dr: if you have ditched them just congratulate urself that you got rid of them.and from future dont try to enter the social circle where you have any commitment.make loose relations with the people.dont try to be personnel with the people.and try to focus on ur exam , this is the exam which can give u 150,0000 job.and always keep lot of people in ur social cicrlc so that if one do something wrong you must have other people .but no personnel association.just casual relations.
always try to compose urself and study.study should be ur passion.your mind should be occupied with studies nothing else.usmle exam is not a fun.
I agree but if your sole goal and focus is studying dont you get lonely,bored, socially isolated, this is my problem and when i do go out i feel guilty about not studying this is a big problem for me. And also i'm trying to make studing m sole focus but how many hours do people put in of reading now i am only doing 5 and my xam is in 2 months.
well i think u have to overcome bored feeling and u will have to be socially isloated for some time ... also u need to have an estimate means for how long u will study for step 1 ? this way u will be focused and u will know that after this much time u will be in a situation toenjoy hopefully
just study , study and study.
I learn that HIGH MAINTAINCE FRIENDSHIP is JUST NOT WORTH for anyone...
Real friends will undrstund that w eneed tme to our self's //...

D.S.S big time with me and I have been wondering how to overcome it, Great you brought this up.it so difficult. My problem is that I got addicted to some reality TV show. I cannot stop thinking about the show, even though I would have like to be thinking about what I studied but I find myself thing about the show, how I think it should have ended. I'm freaking out. Any help out there?
Thanks so much buntymd. Count me in.
my problem is the feeling of social isolation, i spent a full year prepering and got 71 and i blocked the whole world off now that i am in the process again and gibing test in 2 montsh, i have been preparing for the last 3 my problem is felling of loneliness and isolation. I think for the last poster who has a problem with tv, i had this problem soulution is goto local medical library and sit for 8 hrs and rest of day come home and watch tv.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »