Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protecting Rights of Citizens and GC holder's. - dochoney
incapacity of obtaining a residency?
Is it a healthy competition?when there are limited residency seats there should be specific number of applicants.I am not being rejected because of my credentials. I am rejected because of too many applicants.somebody should regulate this situation, otherwise US-citizen MD has to work $10hourly job while visa IMG is being trained in a residency program while we have been tax payers for years,our family, our parents are tax payers.
AMERICAN FIRST...
((((AMERICAN MD'S FIRST)))))

i should start use that as slogan on all my letters to congressmen and senators.

thank you for the idea
I haven't heard one single AMG or US born medical graduate complain about IMG's in the match. They get the positions thay want , and you know why because they know that if they work hard enough the specialty of thier choice will be waiting for them . All the ones complaining about this issue are img's that have gc/citizenship . What if AMG request that all IMGs including you be left out of the match process . Will that be fair enough ?? Think about that
Are there any AMG unmatched?
there are 26000 residency seats, about 15000 AMG applicant each year.the unfilled positions would be for FMG s.I am not sure about the correct numbers of this year.
But where there are limited residency seats they should regulate visa IMG in a way to be fair.
you can't make a statement of incapacity.it is just a matter of numbers and seats available.
@ ldumed

it will never happen simply because it will violate too many laws.

the problem is that you need to put yourself in our shoes and tell me if i come to your country and compete for the same job that you have and prevent you from getting that job how would you fell about it?

ask your self that question and then reply.
if you come to my country or any other country and you are better for the job because you have worked hard and your credentials back you up you should be elegible to obtain that job , specially if my country is in need of foreign residents to fill unmatched positions .
anyway good luck with your application and future . but remember everyone deserves a chance to succeed
docwell,

you forget something. the jobs that using your parents and your tax dollars.
a chance to succeed for everyone?
who is paying the price?US citizen who is unmatched doing $10 hourly job , no future.why?
"have worked hard"
define that please....is working full time,doing unpaid research,volunteering in a local hospital ,studying for the exams and taking care of my family qualify to be hard working on any bodies book or not?
We are not against anyone. But we are against all those policies that take away our future from a porcess that is funded by us. American MD First.

American MD First
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »