Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this done! - mutation
8 more pgs to go .. taking a break .. hate weekends .. always something or other comes up ..
Owl, tell me about it. I just got back home and now time for dinner. After that, I shall continue on with respiratory.

Murnira, thanks for the mnemonic! I'll definitely remember it now!

Badam, welcome! Let me know how you like Kaplan pharm, I did DIT and FA. I looked at Kaplan a few months back but clearly don't remember what was on it now.
@mutation tell about what ?? i didnt get it ..

ANS nevr seems to end ..moving real slow ..
Owl, I was just saying that the weekends are distracting. I was out for a few hours too. But now back to studying now, going to work on the last resp video.
welcome dear badam and mutationSmile)

6:20pm. Done with one block wrong UW Qs and reviewed, I am glad that a lot of things make more sense now.

OK one more mneumonic always work for me, I had a hard time remembering BROCA and Wernicke area, so everybody knows The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for sure right?

FBI Frontal Broca Inferior, Broca are is in inferior frontal gyrus of the brain. And then as uncle Goljan says remember the one and the other one is other one.

Will start one block review at 6:30pm, now 5 mins break time probably some ibuprofen tooSmile)
im tryin to change my schedule.... do the morning shifts like the early am ones ... owl what do u recommend as u stated u wake up around 5:45.... idk how u do that i sleep around that time!!!
When giving corticosteroids for asthma attack, IV form and oral form have the same effectiveness. Neither one is faster than the other, even though you would think the IV is faster.
Munira, that's a cool way to remember the broca! Thanks!
Lung cancer can result with superior vena cava syndrome due to the compression of it by the neoplasm. The patient will usually have edema in the face and upper chest region in the morning and the edema decreases over the day due to standing/sitting (effect of gravity).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...Ccombo.JPG
done with pharm completely atlast ,, going to cook dinner .. will start gen path after that ..

2mutation .. lol .. sorry i didnt get it that time .. weekends ya . always something or the other ,,

@zen

my husb helped me with it ..it was hard trying alone cos if i see him sleeping , i also feel like going off to bed again.. he wkes up same time now .. and we hit the gymn ,,i ve suffering fm real bad insomniaFOR MNTHS THANKS TOSTEP ONE

i started taking melatonin regularly at 8 and use to pop off at 10 .. use to take for 3-4 ds and then it use to work without it.. but tension got killikg me .. so now i m taking it regulary at 8 .. atleast till my exams ,, cant afford to keep lying in bed till 3,4 m ..

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »