Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sincere Study schedule With PARTNERS!! 10 day FA!! - zen786
count me in Zen
Perfect Smile
Thank you guys!!

@med02 you can be an exception to the rule since its ur bday and start from Tuesday with us!! And complete behv sci and psych on day 11 urself Smile that's only if u wish to do so Smile
zen where are we doing the review on this page ?
Studying july 23 as stated in the above schedule

But I will be creating a separate post and we will save all our inputs on that thread Smile

add me too
@ Zen so until what time of the day are you discussing topics? My understanding is that we are discussing whatever topics in each section day by day correct? is it in page order like page 1-5 for example from the first aid or whatever topic in that section because it may cause confusion? some may have older First Aids as well like myself. Are you picking the topics for each Section to start off with to discuss or can the others pick topics? plz email me if you can so I can get a better idea before I commit I am interested and like more of an isnight and my birthday is on one first couple of days Sad jaimibo2010
Hello med02 I would email but I'd elaborate here just Incase anyone else with similar question:

The topics have been selected per day as stated on the schedule above. Everyone will their understanding and questions on their own*** pace and time for example I'll be up late stating explaining and reasoning where a different member can be up early and doing the same or someone else in afternoon does not matter as long the days goal is met and u dont carry over stuff like on July 24 I don't want to discuss behv sci or psych nor do I want to discuss July 25 material only July 24 material on July 24.

And yes I recommend everyone reading from the beginning from each section so behv science u should start from the first page of first aid...not in the middle of the chapter

Also year of first aid doesn't matter cause the format is the same Smile

I hope this helped if any other Q let me know
I was just thinking that we can make a new revewing page for everyday, coz i suppose it' s gonna be a lot to review on that only post...by example on monday we can put as a title " 10 day FA reviewing//Behav/psych " like this the person coming behind does not have to break his head on finding the notes correponding for that! More if we are on different time zone, maybe by the time i m done with day 1 u will start it...etc...so just suggestions on organizing!!!!!!!!!
hi Zen,

Plz contact me on email... usmlesteps2012

have a few questions....
thanks.
im ready to go ...just got my scheduling permit...Aug 8th is my day....LETS ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »