Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadians for statement of need - clueymd
Well it depends when they sent in their applications...if they all sent it as quick as you did, then it's not surprising
haha Baboonz I was waiting for you to get it because I submitted mine at 2 pm. You were half an hour earlier than me. So I was expecting once youve heard back, afterwards I should hear back in a couple of days max.

But they did say on the website it can take up to 30 days. And warned us not to call before 30 days or something.
ahah I know man but its taking so long that i thought maybe they skipped over me so i wanted to check in with you since you submitted shortly after me lol...I'll let you guys know as soon as i hear anything
still waiting...anyone get theirs yet?
Nope Sad my friend who submitted a little earlier than me said he got an email from them today saying his application is complete
I haven't heard back yet
Well..I called and they said my letter was issued on Monday but they forgot to email me to let me know....=

aim198: how long did it take for the letter to show up on your Oasis?
NVM, it was just uploaded on my OASIS...so for reference..takes about 3 business days from issue till being uploaded on OASIS
Where does it show up on OASIS? The J1 visa sponsorship ?
yeah, then under "submissions"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »