Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drill! 05/24/16 TODAY @16:30 forum time/EST - cardio69
Why ? Can u explain
A?
Dammit, I totally missed this drill! Still suffering from a jet lag, and add to that the night shifts at the hospital, lol. That's what happens when you decide to take a vacation 5000 miles away while studying for this examSmile)

@cardio, will your additional drills be posted under this thread or will you be posting them under new threads? Thank you!
Sure, The Q just asking you regard to "relieve pat tingling sensation".

Alcoholism -> hypophosphatemia/poor diet-> distribuition due respiratory ALKALOSIS & Glucose intake (& from my first Q in the post here hypOMg). Since hypOMg is responsible for other abnorm. You admins Mg to correct hypOk, hypOCa & hypOPO4 so *D* make it best option to pick.

@faith what we give for Cisplatin nephrotoxicity analogs? YOU GOT 72sec to ans.
@Alina Hello! hope you doing well. I will bake new thread after I finish with Farah here. Today or Tomorrow. You tell me what time you will be available EST time? that I can BBQ with my QsSmile
amofostine
and chloride
@Faith Amifostine analog what ?
not sure, are you asking what analog amifostine is?
I'm just simply asking you; if amifostine with own SE nausea/vomiting/HypOTN, to prevent cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity. What you call that when acts as a reducing agent (disulfide bond with 2nd molecule)?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »