Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pathology thread!!! - noxar311
i have finished on iv early have got one in the end of nov. the interview went very well.......i think. no path questions..general like why path......why this program.....tell me about urself....and discussed research that i have done lets see what happens gl for ur step 3 noxar!
i have finished on iv early have got one in the end of nov. the interview went very well.......i think. no path questions..general like why path......why this program.....tell me about urself....and discussed research that i have done lets see what happens gl for ur step 3 noxar!
Hi all, i feel out of place even to think i am interested in applying for path...caus e i see all so many good credentials and still getting rejection..and i am not sure if i will be able to get into this field..all though i really wanna to. have just done with step 1 scores less than 80+ 10 graduation+ 3 yrs research experience+ 4 publications + CA letter+ 1 year resear ch experience in Path in US. ..can anyone plzz advice me what should i do to show them that i am really interested in this field...like other than research exp inpath...should i apply for some grant or so..or should i do some clinical lab course...hope someone will enlighten me.
good luck all.
Hi all, i feel out of place even to think i am interested in applying for path...caus e i see all so many good credentials and still getting rejection..and i am not sure if i will be able to get into this field..all though i really wanna to. have just done with step 1 scores less than 80+ 10 graduation+ 3 yrs research experience+ 4 publications + CA letter+ 1 year resear ch experience in Path in US. ..can anyone plzz advice me what should i do to show them that i am really interested in this field...like other than research exp inpath...should i apply for some grant or so..or should i do some clinical lab course...hope someone will enlighten me.
good luck all.
oh and i dont need visa due to PR
oh and i dont need visa due to PR
sorry, for putting my threads in breaks...my 3 yrs research experience and 4 publications r in US.
sorry, for putting my threads in breaks...my 3 yrs research experience and 4 publications r in US.
i dont think anyone can tell u exactly what the programs are looking for especially in imgs.......good scores help, so does research exp and publications........try doing an observership even with private practitioners.....and pray.gl
i dont think anyone can tell u exactly what the programs are looking for especially in imgs.......good scores help, so does research exp and publications........try doing an observership even with private practitioners.....and pray.gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »