Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ivs where medical Qs are asked... - nilu
anybody know what kind of q they ask at north general?
Hi rhea_2603, Can u please write something about the questions in SOUTH SHORE, they asked? I have interview to them in Dec. I would really appreciate your information.
Hi rhea_2603, Can u please write something about the questions in SOUTH SHORE, they asked? I have interview to them in Dec. I would really appreciate your information.
michael reese chicago.
michael reese chicago.
does cook county peds ask mqd qs please tell
does cook county peds ask mqd qs please tell
I read on a AMG discussion forum about being asked medical questions at interviews. Some one's opinion was that if yo are being asked lot of medical questions that usually means that you should not expect much training and learning from senior doctors. they just want to make sure that you have sound clinical knowledge so you can hit the ground running and "run the hospital." Not a good learnign environment. In her experience, she was NEVER asked medical question at a university program interview but only at community-affliated programs.

Just one person's opinion.....
I read on a AMG discussion forum about being asked medical questions at interviews. Some one's opinion was that if yo are being asked lot of medical questions that usually means that you should not expect much training and learning from senior doctors. they just want to make sure that you have sound clinical knowledge so you can hit the ground running and "run the hospital." Not a good learnign environment. In her experience, she was NEVER asked medical question at a university program interview but only at community-affliated programs.

Just one person's opinion.....
i finished my interview in sinai grace wayne state uni yesterday. My interview was started with medical question.

1. what is evidence based medicine

2. what do u say about usa health care , do u like it and why ?

3. present the interesting case .

4. Then they asked about the medical question from my case presentation.

I had two interviews with two different faculty . Both faculty asked me medical question.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »