Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All persian gather here - susanpersia
dige naboodWink
any body for nowrooz?
youre welcome dear yalda, still I'm looking forward to gather in DC for nowrooz if any of you are around here
I had extraordinary stress yesterday ,,i decided to start studying Smile,,right now i am in Cofe ,,and going through Virology "hepatitis B,C"" ,,,,,actually distract me from thinking about match and these stuff,,may be I lost my mind )))))))
Salam be doostan va hamvatanane gerami

chetorin? shoma chetori darin in ayyamo manage mikonin? I make myself busy with "khuneh tekuni" and rest of time spend with family and friends 'more than before' ,otherwise I would have ended up in psychiatrist office .Take it easy .Good Luck
salam bache ha
man ham kheili az dirooz stress out shodamSad
ghablan injoori naboodama!
har kari ham begin kardam, study, khoone tekooni, kharid, mehmooni...
val az dirooz kolan tayere energim pancher shode:
faghat nemidoonam age match nasham what would be the plan B???
Don't worry yalda inshallah dorost misheh.you'll be good.I only have 2 Ivs. sometimes i feel sorry for my baby for having such a crazy and nervous mom ,however I coldn't make it without her.she keeps me busy.there is nothing that we can do now ,just waiting and praying .good luck to you all.
What up Persians! You guys are all gonna match! you ll look back and say I wish I didn t stress that much! ....Ghorboonetoon beram! Asghar dooset darim! Wink
salam every body
thinking about NOWROOZ is a good option to relieve the anxiety , hopefully every thing would be fine..but be prepared for soap just in case that you dont match..and finally if you dont match at all ,you can get involved with a research project and improve your CV for next year..never lose hope.let's share whatever happens ,and maybe people who match can help the other guys for next year
by the way ,its a surprise for me to know that hemonc, and dementia and some other friends that I have seen for a long time here are from iran!! mokhlese hameye hamvatanane azizam hastam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »